Iaqualink down and a problem

Jan 2, 2018
Hollywood, FL
So I tested my water today and free chlorine is near zero. Problem is.....iaqualink is down and I cannot connect to make any setting changes.....any ideas to nip it in the bid? Somehow my stabilizer and other levels ok. I took the balls out of my nature 2 on Friday and tested water everything perfect. Today.....not so much.

Thanks for suggestions

Steve

Sorry, don't know anything about the Nature 2, but if it's like the Aquapure 1400, I would try shutting the power and disconnecting the 485 cable between AP1400 and RS control board. This would give me local control of the SWG percentage on the AP1400 panel, which is the way I used to set chlorine percentage.

Sorry, don't know anything about the Nature 2, but if it's like the Aquapure 1400, I would try shutting the power and disconnecting the 485 cable between AP1400 and RS-8 control board. This would give me local control of the SWG percentages on the AP1400 panel, which is the way I used to set chlorine percentage.
Interesting. ID have to find what a 485 cable is but I get it conceptually [emoji2]. Another issue is that my VSP doesn't run at high enough speed to generate chlorine outside of scheduled times which maintained perfect levels until suddenly....not.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.