iAqualink 3.0 - Intelliflo VS 1 Offline

anonymouscuban

May 19, 2017
Porter Ranch, CA
Ok guys. I thought I was done but it seems like I have one last issue I can’t figure out.

I have an Intelliflo VSF pump. I have the communication cable wired to my Aqualink Power Center. I am able to fully control the pump from the iAqualink app. I can change speeds, turn it on and off, etc. I can also run the pump from a schedule EXCEPT for when it gets to Speed7 on the schedule. Each time it gets to this schedule, the pump does not turn on and displays the message in the screenshot. If I press the Filter Pump button on the app, the pump turns on and runs the schedule speed.

I don’t know if it’s the way I have the schedule setup or the speeds configured or something else. I’v included screenshots of the schedule as well as the speeds I’ve setup.

Hoping I can get some help on this.

Attachments

• IMG_7758.png
    IMG_7758.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7820.png
    IMG_7820.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7821.png
    IMG_7821.png
    128.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7822.png
    IMG_7822.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_7823.png
    IMG_7823.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 9
Suggest you make the following changes. The pump will always run the higher speed if there is overlap of 2 schedules.
You have your Filter pump running from 5am to 10pm overall

Your schedule should be
Filter Pump 5am (On) 10pm (Off)
Speed 7 11:30am (On) 2:30pm (Off)

This way your pump will kick on at 5am - run the POOL speed at 1750rpm, then at 11:30am it will increase to 3000rpm for Speed 7 (actually you can rename this to Hi Skim or some other name if you want).
Then at 2:30, the pump will decrease back to 1750rpm until it shuts off at 10pm

Give us some feedback when you have let it run a day.
PS - thanks for all the screen shots - that may it much clearer what you have and how to rectify it.

See my Speeds and schedule below
IMG_6851.PNGIMG_7645.PNG

Last edited:
Suggest you make the following changes. The pump will always run the higher speed if there is overlap of 2 schedules.
You have your Filter pump running from 5am to 10pm overall

Your schedule should be
Filter Pump 5am (On) 10pm (Off)
Speed 7 11:30am (On) 2:30pm (Off)

This way your pump will kick on at 5am - run the POOL speed at 1750rpm, then at 11:30am it will increase to 3000rpm for Speed 7 (actually you can rename this to Hi Skim or some other name if you want).
Then at 2:30, the pump will decrease back to 1750rpm until it shuts off at 10pm

Give us some feedback when you have let it run a day.
PS - thanks for all the screen shots - that may it much clearer what you have and how to rectify it.

See my Speeds and schedule below
View attachment 504037View attachment 504038
I made the suggested change yesterday and happy to report that the schedule is running as expected. Thank you for the help.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.