I have done everything i was told to do

Okay the water is clear but of course since I added all of the chemicals I shouldn't have, and will never do again my tests are still weird.
Free Chlorine: 26
Combined chlorine:0
PH: 7.2
Total Alkalinity: the color Doesn't change from green to red, it changes form green to clear
Cyan: Still high we drained a lot of the water vacuuming this morning and still have the hose running so I will check again tonight or in the morning, and post results before doing anything.
Calcium Hardness: 270
I did not put the floating tablets back in, and will be stocking up on plain bleach today and baking soda today, I won't do anything until I hear from the pros on this site.
Is there anything else I can do today with it?
Thank you for all of the advice.

So today the water test was better
Free chlorine: 17
pH: 7.2
Total alkalinity: 110
Cya: still high 120
Calcium hardness: 210
Should I still add bleach even with such a high Cya reading? Thanks for the advice, I really appreciate it.

bleach will not affect the CYA level. It is up to you whether you want to keep your current CYA. Testing takes more drops, and if you get an algae bloom it will take a whole lot of bleach to get rid of it. But day-to-day maintenance, you are still adding about the same amount of bleach whether you are at 50 or 120 CYA. It's just getting to that initial minimum FC that is a pain.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.