I didn’t add Chlorine before I started my SWG, how much trouble am I in?

So long as u run the pump long enough for the swg to produce the fc you need its fine & likely plenty.
Be sure to stagger the pump & swg run times so the pump comes on before the swg & the swg goes off before the pump or else u will have a low flow condition & your swg will fail to run. Aka - turn on the pump & set it for 10hrs then an hour later turn on the swg & set it for 8hrs - this way u have a buffer where the pump is running for an hour before & after the swg is set so u know u will have flow.
You will need to be sure to reset this incase of power failure as those units do not reset themselves & will just remain off.
I personally like mine to skim while I’m awake & i am likely to be looking at/using the pool so I run my pump mostly during the day. From 9am to 9pm. Its probably overkill.
Thank you so much for this info! I’m completely intimidated to turn it on but this helps so much!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.