Palm Springs, CA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hi, I updated my username about a month ago from planters_punch to JulianCaesar. But the wiki still shows the planters_punch old name. Can someone please help with updating the wiki to be in sync with my current username?

Thanks!!

We’ll gladly assist in that update. Can you send a link to the article that needs edited and we’ll get that taken care of right away.

We’ll gladly assist in that update. Can you send a link to the article that needs edited and we’ll get that taken care of right away.
Hi! I didn't edit anything yet, but when I click over there it just shows my old username. Is the registration totally separate, and I just need to create a new username on there myself? Apologies in advance if I overlooked that!

Sorry for the delay in responding,

I do see the error you’re referring to and I honestly don’t know how to fix it. The Wiki actually uses a separate software to display the content with a bridge between the forum software and the Wiki software syncing data between the two. It appears that the Wiki isn’t updated for some reason and I’m unsure how to edit it. I have some time next week scheduled with the individual who does a ton of the programming on TFP and I’ll see if he has ideas how to update this.

Sorry for the delay in responding,

I do see the error you’re referring to and I honestly don’t know how to fix it. The Wiki actually uses a separate software to display the content with a bridge between the forum software and the Wiki software syncing data between the two. It appears that the Wiki isn’t updated for some reason and I’m unsure how to edit it. I have some time next week scheduled with the individual who does a ton of the programming on TFP and I’ll see if he has ideas how to update this.
Cool thanks!!