How to fence off pool equipment.

NJpool82

Jun 5, 2020
North New Jersey
I am trying to fence off my above ground pool equipment. My son has special needs and keeps getting on top of it. I have a heat pump so cant cover that and cant just put a screen on both sides because I need to be able to get to it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 24
Hey NJp !! Are ya handy ? I’d get 2 fence sections to match and wall it off. You’d only need one on each front side and a gate.

For appearance sake I would get something that matches the vinyl fencing you already have around the pool. A cheaper option is treated wood privacy fence panels, or chain link but he can easily climb chain link. You'll need to plan for a gate.

Pardon my crude graphics.

Two posts, a gate on the left and a fence panel on the right. You should be able to find matching vinyl fence panels and a gate on HD or Lowes. Hard to tell on the backside, but you may be able to get away with one post and a fence panel. The white vinyl should prevent the possibility of climbing up into the pool.

Or, you could use cedar or redwood fencing depending on what look you're after.

thumbnail.jpg

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.