How long does Ecofinish Aquabright last? What problems have people had?

I contemplate having my pool redone with Aquabright. I live in the tropics in the Caribbean, Bonaire.
My pool was renovated 4 years ago but the tiles and poolcoat all started to come off in 2.5 years..
Salt water system.
What problems have people had with this Ecofinish product, Aquabright?
Are there any people here with experience with Aquabright pools in hot climates for a longer period than let us say 5 years??? How has the pool been doing?
Thanks a lot for any information!

Do you even have an AquaBright installer in the Caribbean?

We do not have any long time AquaBright owners. I think our longest pool owner with AquaBright who has posted reviews has had it for a little over 2 years now. One of our forum Experts is actually a builder in southern California and he's a licensed AquaBright installer. Maybe he can come along and answer your questions.

I saw a pool near the factory in Pennsylvania where the product is made that was 10 years old. It looked just fine.

My oldest pools are about a year old now and they too show no ill effects.

Is there an installer in your area? If not I'd be happy to travel and do a terrible job so I get called back every month :deal:

Rumor has it Kenny Chesney has a house somewhere in the Caribbean and he has AquaBright in his pool. If it's good enough for him....

Reactions: Theycallmesunny
Do you even have an AquaBright installer in the Caribbean?

We do not have any long time AquaBright owners. I think our longest pool owner with AquaBright who has posted reviews has had it for a little over 2 years now. One of our forum Experts is actually a builder in southern California and he's a licensed AquaBright installer. Maybe he can come along and answer your questions.

Yes we do have an Aquabright installer on Bonaire... BSC Bonaire....

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.