How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

Reactions: Leeboy20 and Paxcou
This thread always makes me sad that my plaster looks so awful, because the water looks great! But it looks dirty because of the bad plaster..

It's hard to get a good picture with the sun but this is pretty good, it is only 53" deep so not as impressive as the pictures of the 8' deep pools but it certainly looks pretty good.

A couple of years ago my GF's nephew was over and commented on how my old pool was the clearest he had ever seen the funny part about that is he worked at Leslies pool at the time:party:

1654844864500.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
ready for summer!
Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Green pool was April 21st. Six days after moving into the house, for which we'd been paying a pool service for twice-weekly visits the preceding two months before we moved.

Clear pool was this past weekend, six weeks after finding TFPC and about a month after firing the pool service. Clear enough now to make out the stained plaster.iamge3.jpgimage1.jpg

Last edited:
Green pool was April 21st. Six days after moving into the house, for which we'd been paying a pool service for bi-weekly visits the preceding two months before we moved.

Clear pool was this past weekend, six weeks after finding TFPC and about a month after firing the pool service. Clear enough now to make out the stained plaster.View attachment 427856View attachment 427857
Looks wonderful. Great endorsement of the TFP methodology.

Reactions: RickRude
Green pool was April 21st. Six days after moving into the house, for which we'd been paying a pool service for twice-weekly visits the preceding two months before we moved.

Clear pool was this past weekend, six weeks after finding TFPC and about a month after firing the pool service. Clear enough now to make out the stained plaster
Yuck!!!!!!!
I would Swim in this Pool!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support