How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

I would send daytime pics, but it's been windy for the last...oh, 400 years?!? (It is Oklahoma, you know). So, here is what I got once the wind settles down. There are a couple leaves on the surface and a little riff raff on the bottom but overall, TFP for the win! 1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

It sounds too dumb but I'm so excited because even though cloudy I can finally see the bottom of the shallow end of my pool!
When we moved into our new place last year, the pool hadn’t been opened in four years. It was just about black and I thought it would never look clean. It took a couple hundred dollars of 10% bleach and some elbow grease, but what you see in my post is what it looks like now. TFP is the best.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We must scoop-out 30-40 scorpions each season. Grabbing the mama scorpions with babies on their back is the creepiest.
Yeah, that would be a bad deal, for sure! Thankfully they were both dead, so no issues there. That's the first ones that I have seen this season. Glad we aren't overrun!

Happy 4th everyone! :salut: Here you see Mrs. Texas Splash and Lucy, our little (and LOUDEST) of six fur kids. She thinks she's a Doberman.

full

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support