How Clear is TFP Clear? Let's See (Pics Only Please).

What exactly is the protocol for an alligator in your pool? Do you just leave it there until it gets out and leaves? Do you completely freak out and die of a heart attack or laugh?

Merry Christmas everyone. No, it wasn't our pool, but was down here in Fl. Just thought everybody would get a kick out of it. But, true now, even though we have a pool screen, Penny and I walked out onto the deck one morning to have our coffee, and before she could say a word, I (holding my hand like when you were a kid, as it was a six shooter), pointed at the water and said to her, that's a snake over there. All I heard was this air rushing sound to her lungs. She is deadly afraid of snakes. How it got in there is what I would like to know. It was a decent size moccasin. I really think she would have been better to have that gator in there instead LOL Again, everybody have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, a Good New Year, and hopefully C-19 will just leave us all alone.

Someone on here said it best. If a newb like me can do it, anyone can.
I just got my first pool. PB and service company that was supposed to service for a month, abandoned me.
So had to jump on the horse and run wth it.
Google pool forums, tfp was one of top listing. Registered and never looked back. Bought the pool math app, which us a fricking awesome tool.
Followed advice of members on here, and managed to keep water sparkling clean and Balanced. Even my dog likes to drink from it over her water bowl in backyard.
Here is what mine looks like, although windy, so water does not stand still. Will try another pic later on, when nice and calm.
20201229_223816.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
@TikiParadise Do you know what color and brand of cool deck you have? We are getting ready to do our deck and I think I know what color I want but would love to see it bigger. I like your color.

@TikiParadise Do you know what color and brand of cool deck you have? We are getting ready to do our deck and I think I know what color I want but would love to see it bigger. I like your color.
Yes, it is Dove Gray ... they just called it lace acrylic overlay, but pretty sure it's Kooldec. Originally we had planned more brown, but ended up so pleased with the Gray with the Belgard Rio pavers and waterline tile AZ606.

Reactions: Nikilyn

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support