How Bad is This Lean?

Yick

Jun 16, 2020
Ontario
20200627_114821.jpg

Our pool is about half full when we noticed this lean. How serious is this? The high side of the pool is only 1" max (probably closer to 3/4") higher than the low side. The only reason why I can think this is happening is that where I dug out while levelling on the left side of the pool in this picture there is a bit of a lip so the leg can't expand out any further, and the leg is right against the lip. Should I dig out the ground a bit more so the leg can move out further?

Also, for the record, the side the the posts are leaning toward (the left side) is actually the highest side of the pool (currently 19 3/4" deep). The low side of the pool is around where the ladder is, and it is currently 20 1/2" deep (give or take 1/8" for both measurements).

The only reason why I can think this is happening is that where I dug out while levelling on the left side of the pool in this picture there is a bit of a lip so the leg can't expand out any further, and the leg is right against the lip. Should I dig out the ground a bit more so the leg can move out further?
I would. The legs can and do need to move outwards as the pool fills.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.