Hose leak at pool wall

Aug 2, 2015
tulsa, ok
Last year I replaced Intex hoses three times Due to leaks popping up. So I went to the Leslie pool supply store and bought sturdier cut to length hoses. I had replaced the one that was leaking, but went ahead and bought two more to replace my other two hoses. Finally got around to doing that today. Now I have a leak where the input hose goes into the pool. I can’t tell if it’s leaking from the pool it’s self or if the clamp is not clamping the harder plastic hose on tight enough and the leak is coming from there. It’s just really hard to tell. Also most of the InTex hoses have a rubber gasket inside and these don’t. Thinking about just replacing the hose back with the Intex to see if that fixes it, Or if I just need a better clamp (using the plastic ones that came with the pool). If it turns out not to be the hose and it is leaking from the actual pool where the piece that connects to the hose goes into what would be the best sealant to fix it?

I also think the hose, with the plunger valve attachment may just be too heavy. It pulls down enough that the input water shoots up. Since I have to outfit hoses connected to a plunger I had to elevate them home with a brick because it was so heavy with two hoses and the plunger

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.