Homebrew automation with HomeAssistant and MQTT - Pentair Maxflow VS Automation pinout

John,
Totally makes good sense.
Lately I have been wondering if I can get more customization from my "commercial" system. :) I have some ideas. See my PM and I will run it by you. Just wondering if you think it's possible.
Thanks much!
Take care,
r.

Yes, it won't surprise me if those get reverse engineered. For what I'm doing so far, it's overkill, since I am just running them to their limits, but they would be nice for something like my fan jets, where the in-between positions matter for trying to get a specific flow rate.

If you have extra relays, you can use two to control the valve actuators and put them in "middle" positions. Just have to get the timing right and make sure both relays never get activated at the same time, as I suspect that would burn up the motor.

I would be very curious to see how the waterproof magnetic reed switches are connected and wired up.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.