Marlboro New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
My neighbor tested my water for phosphates and it was at 2000. However, all my other numbers are good and in line with TFP and my water is clear.

I understand that phosphates is a non-issue as long as my CL & CYA are good but I think my levels are getting too high. I'm afraid one day if my CL drops unbeknownst to me I will wake up with a green pool.

Can anyone recommend a phosphate remover brand I can use to eliminate phosphates? I don't want to buy a remover that will interfere with my other levels.

Thank you in advance for your help.

The thought here is fc levels should never drop below the minimum. If the chlorine levels are too low for a long enough period, algae will develop, with or without phosphates. As long as the fc levels are maintained, phosphate levels are not an issue. Phosphate removal is a messy proposition, it gums up filters and requires a lot of cleaning or backwashing. Search the forum for phosphate and you should be able to find a recommendation.

Reactions: xDom
You might want to read this thread:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.