Hi All. I am a new member with a new pool and new equipment.

stockerd

Mar 10, 2023
Sacramento
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
The pool dig was a nightmare. 19" trenches and rocks around 3 sides of the house for months. We live in an area where gold rush fever left much of the area with hydraulic mining tailings. Piles and piles of rocks. Apparently, a builder came in and covered the rocks with a couple of feet of dirt and built homes on it. Broke ground 2/14/22. Did not finish and fill the pool until the middle of October. Got the final in Dec. But then we had to drain it due to leaks. Once it was refilled, we hired the pool builders' pool guy to maintain the pool chemicals. We still had leaks. The plaster guys came back twice more to fix them. The pool guy didn't open the on the 2nd fill-up and would not show up for 3 weeks at a time. The ph skyrocketed above 9 for weeks. Got a nasty case of Scale which I believe sealed the remaining leaks. Maintaining it myself now. Would like to incorporate a filter pressure sensor into the OmniLogic control system and find an easier way to remove the scale.. Sorry for the rant.

Attachments

• Pool Finished.jpg
    Pool Finished.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 5