MarkandJen

May 1, 2023
Los Angeles
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hi everyone, first time posting, we are remodeling our pool and the deep end is 10 feet deep. We are thinking of NPT caribbean blue with no pigment as we would like the water to be turquoise but not too dark. Does anyone have photos they can share of deep pools with a similar finish? If you have suggestions please let us know! Thanks!

Hi @MarkandJen, I've been on the hunt for you :ROFLMAO: , my apologies if you've seen any of these, but hopefully they help:

Found this video with a diving board, so it has to be at least 8ft maybe more: ;)

This one doesn't seem as deep as 10 feet, but it should give you an idea of what it may look like. It's a lot of underwater footage also:

Here's an install, but I'm not sure how deep the pool is: Stonescapes Caribbean Blue Mini Pebble #TristansPoolPlaster #PoolPlaster #PoolPlastering #PoolPlasterLife #Replaster #Remodel #Stonescapes #MiniPebble... | By Tristan's Pool Plaster | Facebook

• Love
Reactions: kimkats
Hi everyone, first time posting, we are remodeling our pool and the deep end is 10 feet deep. We are thinking of NPT caribbean blue with no pigment as we would like the water to be turquoise but not too dark. Does anyone have photos they can share of deep pools with a similar finish? If you have suggestions please let us know! Thanks!

Our new build is less than 6ft deep (and we havent set the pump up yet, so its a bit murky) but we did aqua azul by finest finish pools, its the universal mini pebble. It is a beautiful refreshing cool blue with an aqua tone. I will post pics in the next few weeks once everything is balanced and clean.empty pool.jpgFullSizeRender 3.heic.jpegIMG_3706.HEIC.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing! We are looking to go a bit more turquoise in color. Attached is a photo of our pool currently. We are also thinking of customizing the Caribbean Blue PR blend and removing or reducing the pigment. Does anyone have any thoughts or pictures of that?

Attachments

• 20230606_170913.jpg
    20230606_170913.jpg
    620.1 KB · Views: 17
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.