Ohio
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
So I began the leveling project to put in my above ground pool. We removed lots of boulders that we encountered and low aread clay soil. Well it has been raining non-stop and I have water sitting stagnant in areas that are low. It's not draining off and not really evaporating. Even if it eventually dissipates how is this not going to continue to be a problem in my spot once the pool is there? I had to dig down over a foot maybe 1.5 foot on the high side.

I'm thinking of digging small draining canals so the water might move but I don't know that it will. Meanwhile, I just lost my help and I'm going to have to figure this out on my own. How will this not continue to be a problem even if I don't have these sunken spots and it's level it seems that the ground will act similar when leveled by not draining water.

He

Attachments

• 20210608_141818.jpg
    20210608_141818.jpg
    647.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20210608_141756.jpg
    20210608_141756.jpg
    586.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: Rcouch
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.