Help pool leaking!

NJshades

Mar 3, 2021
new jersey
new here hope this is the correct spot to post. I need a really good pool company or service company in south Jersey area I am 5 miles from Philadelphia. At end of season last year my inground pool lost about a foot of water. We closed it and covered it hoping that was it, I believe it lost more so we had friend diver come over and plug main drain. It might have lost another couple inches over winter. Bottom line is I need a really good toubleshooter and repair company....any recommendations greatly appreciated! Obviously I need to get on someone's radar before spring breask loose and nobody has time to deal with it.

Hey there NJ, welcome. What kind of pool is this- plaster? Vinyl lined? Fiberglass? Has it been covered the entire time? Any obvious wet spots in the yard, or around the equipment pad?

Maddie :flower:
thanks for responding, it is a gunite pool with pebbletec, we noticed about a foot drop before covering , nothing noticeable around equipment which is lower than pool, or around yard

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.