Help opening w/green tint

Update: Pool remained clear since yesterday morning.

Filter is also still clean.

Either the metal is out, or the sequestrant has it hidden.

PH is stable at 7.2.

Nonetheless, I'm burning through chlorine. Just added some more CYA and know to wait 4 days before testing it again.

Thank you all so much!

After putting in 546 ounces (3 182oz jugs) of clorox and 2 floaters each with 3 trichlor tabs in it and leaving it alone for 4 days:

PH: 7.5
FC: 14
TA: 140

Pool had a slight green tint. Put another bottle of HTH Metal Control and 2 hours later water is colorless.

Filter has been running and is not particularly clogged (pressure increased from 5psi when filter is perfectly to clean, to about 7 after 4 days). I usually clean it at about 12/13.

If not for the slight green tint recurring, all would be fine.

Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Joseph

CYA is 60

I took the floaties out, added 182oz of clorox and won't see this pool again until Thursday (6 days).

I'm wondering if I should put a quart of Proteam Metal Magic in hoping it will help the filter get rid of any additional metals (as the instructions say it will, and as I'm sure there still is metal in the water)?

Thanks!

Here we are 6 days later and I'm seeing the pool for the first time.

PH 7.2
FC 4
TA 120

And, clear, untinted water!

And the filter not particularly dirty.

So I'm hoping this means the metals are either out or sequestered (right term?).

Thank you all so much, again, for your help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.