Help me pick a pool robot for pool with “ledge”

2thdoc1

Sep 14, 2020
Kalamazoo, MI
Looking to get a pool vac robot and have been going crazy with all the choices! I’ve left a message with Marina Pools to get some additional info but I’m sure they are very busy. A little back got s with our pool: it’s fiberglass with large tanning ledge that is about 14” deep. There are 2 deep end tiered steps/benches as well as a shallow “finger hold” ledge about 4” deep that goes all the way around the pool about 8” below the waterline. I really would like a bot that cleans the waterline and can make it up the steps to the tanning ledge, but I’m not even sure that’s possible with this setup. I know the top steps will have to be brushed as water is only a couple inches deep there. 448A9F26-BAC7-40C5-9B18-2F967493121E.jpegIf not, I’ll go with a less expensive model that can at least get the floors and walls. Anyone have a similar pool and can provide some insight? Thanks!!5C2F62A7-72BE-472B-B632-5A10093E0BE7.jpeg

Looking to get a pool vac robot and have been going crazy with all the choices! I’ve left a message with Marina Pools to get some additional info but I’m sure they are very busy. A little back got s with our pool: it’s fiberglass with large tanning ledge that is about 14” deep. There are 2 deep end tiered steps/benches as well as a shallow “finger hold” ledge about 4” deep that goes all the way around the pool about 8” below the waterline. I really would like a bot that cleans the waterline and can make it up the steps to the tanning ledge, but I’m not even sure that’s possible with this setup. I know the top steps will have to be brushed as water is only a couple inches deep there. If not, I’ll go with a less expensive model that can at least get the floors and walls. Anyone have a similar pool and can provide some insight? Thanks!!

Heya,
Did you end up purchasing a robot cleaner? If so, which one did you go with? And does it do a good job with the tanning ledge/deck/shelf?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.