Help identifying broken spa jet?

Hi folks,

I have a spa jet that seems to have blown itself apart? 4 jets in the spa... suddenly only one of them pushing tons of water and the other three just dribbling. Took the trim ring off the one pushing water and half a spa jet blew out???

Could anybody help me identify this jet so I can try to find a replacement? The pool/spa was built in 2006 in Central Florida if that helps. I'm not the original owner of the house so I don't have a lot more information.

Here are some pictures of the drained spa, the open pipe where the jet "broke off", and the broken piece of the jet that popped out when the trim ring was removed.

inside pipe with good jet still installed for reference

Also, does anybody know how these attach? Do they screw on/do I just need to devise some kind of pipe to use to unscrew the remaining piece of the jet and then screw on a replacement? Also considering trying to glue the broken piece back on with pvc cement to see if that holds up, but don't want to risk damaging any threads if this is something where I can just screw on a new jet.

thanks in advance for any help/guidance and/or links to replacement parts.

Best regards,
rjb

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.