Help Identify Filter - pics included

From what I can find out it looks like you have the 3600 (36 sqft) Micro Clear DE.
It's hard to tell because I can't find a manual for it. Once you open it up you can tell. The 2400 grids are 12" tall, the 3600 grids are 18" tall, the 4800 grids are 24" tall.

What happens if you turn the 3-way valve in front of the pump oposite of where it is now?

I have the same series mine SP715XR50, Hard to find parts but the tank also known as duralon or permaglass . dont rub against it it with make your skin itch , I just repaced the gaskets on the valve and the airbleed on the tank . I would open it clean,and the grids properly make sure there not torn

Do you have a bottom drain in the pool. One of the intakes to the gold pump is turned off at the gray valve. Try moving it 180 degrees and see if the skimmer starts working.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow, thanks for the replies. I'll have to go through the manual soon to figure out the filter.

The 3-way valve controls water flow through:

1- only the main drain at the bottom of the pool, or
2- only through the skimmers, or
3- both the main drain and the skimmers

What I reported about only one skimmer working was with the valve set to suck from the skimmers and the main drain (option 3). Could it be that when the valve is in that mode, it only operates ONE skimmer and the main drain? I'll find out tonight.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.