Help, Above oval pool with buttress concrete plate broken

ProTurbo

May 26, 2022
Canada
Hello, Im new here and have no pool repair man in my area that can help me fix my pool issue, so I will
need to fix myself and needed advice

Thank you is advance

The Pool is 15x30x 52 and its a above pool with 3 side buttress on each side
the pool is 7 + year old

the bottom had blue styrofoam and under the styrofoam was fine crush, there was cove all around the pool on top
of blue styrofoam.

My problem:

Over the year the sides of the pool got wider because the block that was under the buttress broke in haft
and sinked

We also needed to change the liner because its been over 7 year r.

As I cut the liner, found that it was hard and cracking in some place, I guess it needed to be changed.

But now I'm face with the buttress not been even and needed to added stronger concrete plates. and straighten them out 90 Degrees

1. those metal plate buttress inside the pool that where pushed up because the concrete plate broke, do they need to be buried in the crush then
masonry sand. should I put something the the metal plate to protect the bottom liner of the pool?

2. There was blue styrofoam, should I replace it with masonry sand ( 2 inch) then Armor shield /Gorilla Pad/ Rhino pad protect liner

Thank you for all your help

A desperate man trying to to make his wife happy

Im sure I will have more questions

Pool d.jpgPool a.jpgPool b.jpg

My pool had 4" thick solid blocks under each buttress. They were perfect after 16 years.

You'll have to dig down to get them under there.
4 Inches thick by what ? 12x12

do you think , if I put blocks and straighten my buttress, add 2 to 3 inches of fine sand and a protective liner, i should be good to go, or I have to redo the who thing

Looking for answers

thank you

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.