Hello my name is markymarks and I have a problem

Great news, funny how those filters really help out... LOL. And if it were me, I'd let the FC go down to under 12ish before re-entering the pool. Maybe that's just me, but just sayin". We are all different, but I recall some serious eye irritation one time when I went in too soon after SLAM.

Lol. Yes they do!! It’s on its way down. Thought I had the vacuum figured out but apparently not...so that’s the next thing to figure out.

Very thankful the filter is figured out!

Also noticed that the sand was about 10.5" from the top of the filter. IF the filter is the Sanddollar filter which is what I think it is, there is no dimension for sand from the top of the filter in the manual. Using the Tagelus manual though, the smallest filter should have sand up to 7.75" from the top for the smallest or 11.25" from the top for the biggest. So later this year I may need to add some sand which should help the filtering performance as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.