Hello from So Cal!

poollizard

Jul 4, 2010
Apple Valley, California
Hello - I'm not a new pool owner, but just recently started getting serious about taking (proper) care of my pool. I have a free form, in-ground pool. I really don't know what the gallonage is. End to end it's 35 feet, average width is about 18 feet. Diving board on the deep end. My best guess is somewhere around 20K gallons. Anyway, this looked like a good place to get acquainted and learn how to take good care of it. Haven't read much of it yet, but I plan on digging into the Pool School. This is a great site, I'm glad I found it! See ya 'round the pool side!

poollizard

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
Welcome to TFP.

Once you read through Pool School a few times you'll get the hang of it. While you're reading go ahead and get ahead of the game by ordering a TF-100 test kit. You won't be sorry you did.

poollizard

Jul 4, 2010
Apple Valley, California
Bama Rambler said:
Welcome to TFP.

Once you read through Pool School a few times you'll get the hang of it. While you're reading go ahead and get ahead of the game by ordering a TF-100 test kit. You won't be sorry you did.
Thanks Bama,

I want one, but right now, due to the fiscal situation, I have to get by with my $20 Wal-Mart special. :-D

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
J Introduce Yourself 2
M Introduce Yourself 8
P Introduce Yourself 1

Other Threads of Interest