Hello from Oklahoma

Sep 9, 2022
Stillwater, Ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Well, I have been in industrial maintenance for sometime but I recently made a move as the Maintenance Manager at a large hotel. As a result I now have to take care of a pool and a spa. Now I went through it with the previous Manager but I still have so many questions and I need all the help I can get.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: TFP is designed to help residential pool owners maintain their pool chemistry easily with relatively common chemicals and at-home (accurate) testing. Since you are serving to maintain a hotel pool, there may be other regulations that govern how you maintain that water, so be sure to ask those questions so that you don't get into some hot water.

But feel free to visit our Pool Care Basics page for all things TFP and by all means ask questions. Enjoy the forum. :swim:

Welcome aboard, if you read the forums regularly, and aren't afraid of asking questions, you will learn a lot like the rest of us have (and still do).

Thanks!! Yeah I was briefed on the do's and don'ts of staying out of trouble with our City and State Health Department. Mostly the only difference is the documentation of everything I do to the pool.