Jun 9, 2021
Sault Saint Marie Ontario
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Wow! What a great Resource!
Thanks Trouble Free Pool for all the great info.

We're just finishing up laying the base for our first pool - above ground, 16' diam x 4' deep (6,000 gallons if I did the math right) and I'm very excited to get it running!

I'm not heat tolerant at all - I wilt around 18C, and it's been in the high 20's/low 30's here just North of Lake Huron lately so we're motivated to get this baby going!

Pretty sure I wouldn't survive a week in Florida or Texas.... How do you guys do it??

Looking at pics of some of your beautiful pools, I'm already dreaming about an in-ground pool of our own. 😊

I'm looking forward to diving into (see what I did there? 😄) this forum and learning as much as I can.

Cheers All
Blue Bird

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Down here in Texas ... how do we do it? ......................... we :swim: Ha ha.

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Down here in Texas ... how do we do it? ......................... we :swim: Ha ha.

Thanks Texas Splash.
No Doubt! What are temps like down there mid summer? I can't even imagine

What are temps like down there mid summer?
We'll get into the 100-110 degree range in my area with humidity of about 70-90%. The humidity is the worst part. I grew-up in the southwest (Las Vegas, Phoenix) areas and always tolerated the dry desert heat, but the humidity is a completely different beast. Takes some getting used to.