Hello From Florida

BillyJoe61

Sep 24, 2021
Polk County Florida
Hello From Central Florida. Just found this group. I am almost a first time pool owner Water will be going in next week.
I have inground gunite pool 15x30 with a 8x15 sundeck with 2 bubblers and umbrella holder opposite of the sundeck we have a grotto. Our filter is Pantair with a Glass filter. Also have a heat pump which I know not to use for 30 days and no track cleaners my pool brushing is important ohh and no salt added for 30 days so I guess it will be treated the pool like a regular chlorine pool for the first 30 days, I order the test kit and the whale brush. I am still unsure about the testing yet.I know the pb has a few containers of the muriatic acid but what chlorene should I get

Last edited:
Reactions: TampaKathy
buenos aires florida GIF by /////MONOARTCHIVES//////

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

Nice to meet you. We are doing a salt water pool the dimensions are 15x30 goes 3' to 7.5 ' with a grotto in one corner opposite end we have a 8x15 sundeck with 2 bubblers and a holder for umbrella we have a glass pantair filter gunite inground gunite going in monday acid wash tuesday then water on wednesday

Reactions: Texas Splash