Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Hi there!
Due to the pandemic situation, last summer I bought a Bestway 10.700L swimming pool with the typical cartridge filter. In my intention to upgrade the filtration system this year I bought an Intex 10.500L/h filter + Intex chlorinator + ozone system. Due to the simplicity and drawbacks of the programmers included in those devices, and having an eedomus at home, I ended up here. I've read few ideas regarding to this topic, and now I'll share mine in order to get feedback and hoping to be helpful to others with the same equipment, and why not... Learning a little bit more about pools in general!

Hey Tony, welcome to TFP!

Once you're through the reading program that Pat linked to, you'll probably ask yourself where to get a good test kit. There was another new member who was able to source a Taylor K-2006 kit in Spain:

Yes, it wasn't easy to find and I'm sure I paid a hefty premium, I got it from:

The website seems to be down right now. Let's hope it's only for maintanance.

Last edited:
Reactions: tonyflores1006
Hey Tony, welcome to TFP!

Once you're through the reading program that Pat linked to, you'll probably ask yourself where to get a good test kit. There was another new member who was able to source a Taylor K-20006 kit in Spain:

The website seems to be down right now. Let's hope it's only for maintanance.
Thank you so much for the tip. The website said they're making some improvements and they'll come back soon. I'll keep checking because until now I've been using a basic chemical set from Amazon where is almost impossible to distinguish between the different levels of Cl, and that's actually really annoying.

Reactions: mgtfp