Hello Everyone!

dtail

Bronze Supporter
Jun 11, 2020
High Springs Fl
We live in north Florida around Gainesville area, and we have dove head first into pool ownership again. We have had smaller above ground pools over the years as our 3 oldest children grew up but this time we really jumped into it. We have a 33' x 54" round, above ground Venetian pool. This pool looked large when my wife sent me the picture of it from the pool store but once it was up, it was so much larger than it looked in the picture I received. I guess you could say we are still new to pool care and ownership though because we have never owned a pool larger than 12' round. We have had the pool for almost 2 years but we're still learning about proper care, and chemical balance of a 30k pool. I posted about a problem we are having and have already received advice on how to accomplish what we're trying to do. I wish I had found this site when we first purchased the pool because I believe it would have saved us a lot of aggravation, time and money in the process. I know that at least moving forward, we have a group that will help steer us in the right direction if and when we need help.

Looking forward to learning more!
Thanks,
dtail

.... I wish I had found this site when we first purchased the pool because I believe it would have saved us a lot of aggravation, time and money in the process.....

This sentiment likely has been uttered by about 95% of the users and subscribers at TFP...

Welcome aboard 👋