Hello and help from New Jersey confused

Ok just a little update after removing light niche an algae blizzard came pouring out right under the light in deep end vacumed it out to waste,in process of brushing out niche and cleaning up everything before putting back together.Once again BIG THANK YOU TO JVTrain for pointing this out would have never thought of it.I owe you one Brother

Love being able to pay it back after all the help I've gotten here. I know how good it feels to find the reason for something that's holding back progress. Looks like you'll be developing a case of sparklypoolitis soon!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone ,here are this mornings test results

CL 5+[due to high FC ?]

PH 7.2

FC 14.5 (pool is floating down after passing slam test)

CC 0

TC 14.5

CH 225 (Question do you swirl as you add R-0012 1drop at a time till color changes blue)

TA 100

CYA 60

Thanks for all the help and suggestions Mike

Thanks everyone ,here are this mornings test results

CL 5+[due to high FC ?]

CH 225 (Question do you swirl as you add R-0012 1drop at a time till color changes

I assume that CL 5+ is from your color match k1000 kit. That is TC. So yes at 14.5 FC, 0 CC , you'll get a nice deep tangerine color.

You are doing the CH test correctly. That one takes the longest, most swirling. At least that's what other people say. I have a Speed Stir! :p

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.