North Dakota
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Long time lurker and first post If we would have known there was so much involved when we thought " we should put a pool in the back yard" I think we would have bought a camper. We are just getting started. Landscapers are coming Monday to level a 20'x40' area. using the provided Intex 2800GPH pump and sand filter with Intex SWG. We live in North Dakota and looking for something to warm the water. I was about 90% ready for a Heat Pump, but now looking at Raypak 206A NG. Talking with INYOPOOL, they said the Raypak NG heaters can't be used with Intex ultra fram XTR, because needs to have steel walls or it can melt it? Any truth to this? Any other recommendations for heating? Thanks in andvance and this forum is a lifesaver literally.

I doubt that pump could get enough flow going through the heater to turn it on... You really want a normal above ground pump and filter with hard pipe for that setup :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.