Hayward OnCommand losing time?

I've had the same problem (board losing time, Haywood saying replace the board, pool people willing to do it (but with long lead times and $1k + labor).
Finally found a pool guy who has a Haywood contact who referred to this post and is happy to steer me towards this solution of replacing a capacitor.
I sourced the capacitor - looked at Mouser.com (out of stock as of 2022/07/17), amazon, tti.com, digikey.com ...
Finally ended up buying 2 on ebay 1 PCS Panasonic CAPACITOR SUPER .33F 0.33F 5.5V SUPERCAP Radial Super Cap 2050000757051 | eBay and will be installing next week.
"1 PCS Panasonic CAPACITOR SUPER .33F 0.33F 5.5V SUPERCAP Radial Super Cap"
This is work for you?

I've had the same problem (board losing time, Haywood saying replace the board, pool people willing to do it (but with long lead times and $1k + labor).
Finally found a pool guy who has a Haywood contact who referred to this post and is happy to steer me towards this solution of replacing a capacitor.
I sourced the capacitor - looked at Mouser.com (out of stock as of 2022/07/17), amazon, tti.com, digikey.com ...
Finally ended up buying 2 on ebay 1 PCS Panasonic CAPACITOR SUPER .33F 0.33F 5.5V SUPERCAP Radial Super Cap 2050000757051 | eBay and will be installing next week.
"1 PCS Panasonic CAPACITOR SUPER .33F 0.33F 5.5V SUPERCAP Radial Super Cap"
Did this resolve your issue here? Running into the same thing.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.