Houston, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Good day, all. My old lighting system seems to have finally died. It might just be the bulb, which appears to be one of those Amazon color changing LED's with a remote control that works exactly not at all. I upgraded all of my equipment a while back to Hayward OmniLogic stuff so I'm considering just getting the low voltage setup to link with my existing equipment and have the full range of control through the app and such.

I have read a few reviews here and there that these hayward LED's might not be the longest lasting. Can anyone confirm or debunk?

I had read a bunch of reviews and ended up with Hayward compatible brilliant wonder led lights. Very happy with them so far but unsure how long they will last. Only time will tell. They were cheaper than the hayward lights too.

Reactions: sacredcow
I had read a bunch of reviews and ended up with Hayward compatible brilliant wonder led lights. Very happy with them so far but unsure how long they will last. Only time will tell. They were cheaper than the hayward lights too.
Thanks for that- I'll check them out, too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.