Hayward Omnilogic App

JR2019

Nov 1, 2019
Melbourne
Hi all,
Have just had an omnilogic installed on our new pool. Works fine from wall mounted controller but I cant seem to be able to connect it to the APP. The app keeps telling me it wont recognize the MSP ID. Anyone else had this issue?

I don't want to sound snarky, but the terms we use will help solve your problem. The Omni connects to your home's internet. The app connects to your home's internet. The Omni and your app (phone) don't actually "connect". There's the phone app and there's the internet (from computer) interface. You can control your Omni through the Omni web page through your computer AND through your phone. I would recommend that you use your computer along side of the phone app. If one works, the other should as well.

Hi all,
Have just had an omnilogic installed on our new pool. Works fine from wall mounted controller but I cant seem to be able to connect it to the APP. The app keeps telling me it wont recognize the MSP ID. Anyone else had this issue?
Did you get your 5 digit MSP ID for that unit so you could get into the Config settings to set up your home internet connection? If so, all this has to be done from the pad before you can connect with the app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.