Hayward Aquavac 650

Richard C

Jun 14, 2021
Philippines
Hello. I have an all tile pool with 90 degree floor to wall connections. My Aquavac will not climb the walls. It just bumps into the wall and tries for a while spinning its tires and then backs off. It probably does not help that the tiles area glass surface and somewhat slippery. Does anyone know of any solution to get an Automatic Vacuum to roll up these type of 90 degree intersections.

Welcome to TFP :)

What model do you have? If it does not go up the wall now I am not sure you can do anything to change what it is doing.. I have an active 60/m600 and it will go up my ladder that has a 90 degree but it does not do it all the time..

Welcome to TFP :)

What model do you have? If it does not go up the wall now I am not sure you can do anything to change what it is doing.. I have an active 60/m600 and it will go up my ladder that has a 90 degree but it does not do it all the time..
I have the Hayward 650 Aquavac. I've resigned myself to it cannot make the 90 degree transition, especially with a smooth tile floor that limits traction.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.