Hayward aquarite blinking uncontrollably

Ghachey

Bought our house last year. First time opening, have had pump problems, heater issues, air bubbles that keep me awake at night. Now my salt generator is blinking like a disco, unplugged and tried again, same issue, pulled the board off and re installed to make sure pins were all touching. Salt strip says I have enough in the pool. Cleaned the cell as per instructions prior to hooking up. Have tried different electrical outlets, checked all connections. And am lost

It’s all the lights, and the display is just reading a mess. Jumps back and forth between numbers and blinks on and off. Tried adjusting the board when I push in or pull out it reads the temp and then goes all wacky

If it's just one light, press the little button for a few seconds until it goes out.

If it's multiple lights, what are the diagnostic readings?

Try resetting the display board.

What are the first four characters of the box serial number from the front door?

Should start with 3A or 5A. It's by the barcode.

Also, what is the model number?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.