Hayward 6-position PermaGlass XL Vari-Flo valve label?

cincysaab95

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 8, 2008
Southwestern, Ohio
Looking for the top label for the above. It is the valve on top of the Hayward S220T filter. Mine has complete disintegrated - I can't read a thing on it anymore. Can not find one locally. The local pool suppliers recommended I use either nail polish or a grease pencil to mark which stop on the way around the circle is which (i. e. - filter, rinse, backwash, etc). That just won't work for me. I've contacted several Hayward dealers online via e-mail and so far, no response.

Any information you can provide would be most helpful.

Thanks!

Photo:
[/url][/img]

JasonLion

TFP Expert
Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
May 7, 2007
Silver Spring, MD
They don't sell the label separately. As far as I can tell, you would need to replace the entire multi-port valve to get a factory label. If you are handy with a computer you might be able to make a new label from a photo of a new valve and some waterproof label paper for your printer.

cincysaab95

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 8, 2008
Southwestern, Ohio
Thanks, Jason. Wonderful idea. Do you or anyone else on the site have what each position on the valve is? I actually have a water proof label maker that won't look perfect but at least the labels will adhere and they will be readable and are waterproof.