Having trouble finding a semi inground pool installer in Berks County PA

gdog2004

Jul 19, 2011
Lehigh Valley, PA
I have called several pool installers in my area and none of them do semi-inground pools. They either do straight up above ground or JUST inground.
I received a quote from a company near Reading and they told me a semi inground pool will cost almost the same as an inground (23k for semi inground, 30k for inground) (of course they do both).
I find this hard to believe. My budget is between 15-20 K for a 16x32 pool with landscaping. I want to have 3/4 of the pool surrounded by stone and the other 25% be a large-ish area that is level with the pool that we could put recliners and a table Kind of like this...
Incredible Keystone Semi-Inground pool completes this waterfront property! | Incredible Pools! | Pinterest | I want, Sats and Pools

Anyone have any recommendations on how I can find someone ? Everyone I talk to seems to know nothing about the idea of burying a pool and all try to sell me on an inground pool. Its irritating.

Welcome to TFP! :wave:

All I can offer is a little research. I've searched on here using the search bar at the top right of this page. I found several threads. You might have better luck searching since you know what you want.

I love your inspiration pictures. I'd take any one of them! Lol!!

Opinion's on a semi inground or above ground fully inground pool??

This is a recent thread from June. One of the posters is from PA, but I have no idea if it's near you or not. The poster is 'pigeon'. Send him a Private Message if it looks helpful.
Semi In ground Pool

Let me know if I can help again!
Suz

I was looking to go this route but have since changed my mind. The ultimate pool by Fox was the best option I found, I'm near Harrisburg. I believe the bigger grecian was going to cost around 15k installed semi-inground. I think there is a Fox Pool of Lancaster and a York location also.

Ultimate Pools - Fox Pool Corporation

Thanks for the replies. What made you change your mind IanL ?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.