has anyone bought a pool liner online?

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
Im going to buy a new Liner (j-hook AG) this fall. i was looking online and there are some good deals online. i was wanting to know if these deals were to good to be true or if it was Ligit. The one that caught my eye was a Liner that had fish and coral all over the sides it looked pretty awesome. ive always had light colored liners so this time i want to go dark! im going to check out their warranties and see what they have to say about fading. im just seeing if anyone had tips......(im replacing this one b/c there a 3-4" diameter hole on the very bottom. im loosing a 1/2-1" of watrer everyday with the patch on)

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
a lot of the websites dont advertise j-hook liners. this website had the liner i was looking for for $400 but if your willing to wait 8-14 days (i am) then you could get it for $282. here is the link. if you could anyone could check it out and tell me what you think that would be great!!!!!

http://www.swimmingpoolsetc.com/abovegr ... nibead.htm

rsharp

Jun 12, 2010
great website. i will most likely go with the swimline brand b/c youve used their services and all went well. thanks a lot. by the way that was a great looking liner!!

NWMNMom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 8, 2007
Waaay NW MN
We had our replacement liner ordered from PCPools.com and had very good service and fast delivery. We have ordered many items there.