Has anybody used life source water softened water in pool?

schatz

May 15, 2017
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Has anyone heard or used this water system? Just curious as the osmosis is in need of new filters again and am thinking about redirecting my money here. I just wonder if it will adversely affect the pool water fillups and water changes. I have heard that regular soft water should never be used to fill a pool or to add maintenance wise as the water will keep trying to reharden, and thus not do your pool any good. But this looks different, and besides just talking to their customer service rep, I thought it might be a good idea to post the question here, And do not have time to search for info on previous posts so sorry if I am duplicating a question or beating the horse again.

It sounds like a glorified filtering system that somehow softens your water without salt. I really like my RO water but if this system is any good without detriment to the pool, I think I would rather have good "bottled quality" water throughout my house.Rather than pay for RO system filters and only have one or two faucets that deliver it. It looks like I will have to have some quality time with their customer service or technical department, as I will have some questions unless anybody here has used or heard of this? Thanks for the replies.

Upon further questioning and research it seems that it is a TAC system. It is salt free and does not remove calcium so sounds like it would be O.K. for a pool. has anyone had any experience with these systems? I seems alittle expensive anyhow. Is it worth it, just wondering what you people think as I value the opinions here, thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.