Gunite mistake on shelf/ledge depth - what are my remedies?

I'm the only one apparently that thinks its fine left as it, with a little monetary kick back for the "disappointment". I would NOT want a partial chip out of *my* pool just to get a inch more of water. 12" is fine to sit in, IMO. In fact I would suggest that its more common a depth than any other depth.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Jgc88 and Girija
12" is fine to sit in, IMO. In fact I would suggest that its more common a depth than any other depth.
I’ll go one step further and say that many people don’t have auto-fills and therefor, most of those pools are an inch low already. If the average pool owner even notices that they are 3/4 inch low, it’s not worth dragging the hose out to refill. Or they’re too busy to worry about watching it fill to care if it’s only an inch. So all of them being an inch low leaves them right where you are anyway.

But then again, I’m also of the mind that you paid a boatload of money to be satisfied so I’ll throw rocks at them with you if you’d like. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Turbo1Ton
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.