Greetings from the land of the Amish!!

Eap04822

Feb 16, 2021
Lancaster, PA
Hello!! My husband and I live in Lancaster Pennsylvania. We've enjoyed having a pool in the family for years since my in laws had a great outdoor pool set up. They recently moved to downsize and minimize yard maintenance so we now find ourselves longing for a pool more than ever. We are hoping for an install this year but haven't signed on with a pool company yet and it looks like scheduling for most pool companies are filling up fast!! We are looking at semi inground pools specifically since the pool will be on a semi sloped space. Hoping to get some good advice and read through other's experiences as well!!

Hey Eap and welcome !!!

We are looking at semi inground pools specifically since the pool will be on a semi sloped space
when we bought my last house the lady pointed out the only spot in the yard that 'they said' was level enough for an inground pool. 8 years later i asked the PB if he could put the pool in an unlevel spot and use the mountain of dirt to level the backyard. So to a certain degree you can use fill dirt to fix a slope without needing retaining walls. I mention this because while they are beautiful in their own right, many semi inground pools can cost dang near as much as a full blown inground.

Reactions: Eap04822