Central California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I recently found myself hunting for the best price on a pool part I needed. I found what I wanted on a site I had never used or even heard of before. So, ya know, orange flag. Best price? Never heard 'a ya? What's the catch? So I tested the water by writing to them with a question about the part. That question was answered same day! I think within an hour or two. Well, sort of. The answer was (paraphrasing): "We don't know, but we'll find out." NOT computer generated.

I figured that was the end of that. But a day or two later she had the answer. I pressed her further, requesting a picture of the actual part before they shipped it, to avoid an unnecessary return. She came up with that, too, in a timely manner. (Who does that?!?)

So I green-lighted the purchase and ordered online. That was followed by a welcome barrage of emails notifying me of every step of the order process. I'm sure some of those were computer generated, but there were several messages that definitely came from customer service staff that were monitoring the sale. They were following up on the original inquiry. Who does THAT!!!??

They ended up shipping the part the same day I ordered it, which was Wednesday. I'm holding the part in my hand, (two days later!!), even though I checked the cheapest shipping option.

The part was exactly what I wanted, as depicted in the photo they sent me.

Any customer service is hard to come by these days. Great customer service is, well, great! And they beat the next cheapest price by about 12%, and were significantly cheaper than many other sources. Give them a look see the next time you need a pool part.

Its a 5 min phonecall to dispute any charge on my CC so i rarely worry about it.

But the sending pics part is awesome. This would have saved a member some hesdaches last week.

Gald your adventure was a succes !!

Reactions: Dirk
This is great to hear! I’ve come across them a few times too looking @ spa parts & such. It’s great to have decent options.

Reactions: Dirk
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.