Great advice

Amefun

Jun 21, 2019
Lincoln, Nebraska
I want to thank EVERYONE! I found this website on Friday and I have done the slam process. And I want to thank this forum and everybody's advice because finally my free chlorine level is where it should be and I am going to see my drain by the end of the day. My pool looks great. After spending several hundreds of dollars this past month, since finding this forum I might have spent a $75 to recuperate my poor pool from all the Chemicals that the pool spas were selling me. I can't wait to take back the one thing they sold me that I didn't open and tell Them what I think of the $650 of products they sold me. Thank you, thank you so much! Google is an amazing thing, I'm so glad I found this website.

Great feedbcak. You know, that's esactly how many of us ended-up here as well. Now the only thing missing perhaps? ......... a TFP Supporter badge on your profile. :)

Thanks for using the forum. Glad to see things are looking clearer for you. :swim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.