Got Taylor t 100

Jun 5, 2019
Michigan
Well received my t00 test kit nad as you guys promised way better and I will never use a strip again. So the readings as of my first taylor test:
Ph 7.2
Ta 125
Ch 150
Fc 6
CC .5
CYA 60
Temp 68

And the SI off the little wheel gauge is .2

So anything I need to work on its going to rain all weekend in michigan and not warm up solar cover is on which is why the TA is high maybe not really aerating much. FC is a little high but I had my feeder turned not really worried about it as we wont be swimming for at least another week

First, it is a TF-100 and it is not a Taylor test kit, but it does use Taylor reagents ;)
Wait a minute ... what wheel gauge? There is not one in the TF-100 ... so maybe you got the K-2006?

Start using PoolMath and then no need for the wheel.

All of that looks fine. The TA is a bit high, but just focus on keeping the pH in the 7s and the TA will come down.
Make sure the FC stays above the minimum for your CYA according to the FC/CYA Levels ... your FC is NOT a little high
And you need to stop using the tablets completely due to your CYA level already being a little high.

FC is a little high but I had my feeder turned not really worried about it as we wont be swimming for at least another week
No..... FC is just about right for your CYA, with a cover on. Minimum FC for a non-SWG pool and 60 CYA is 5 FC. Target is 7 to 9 normally, but with gloomy skies and cover you'll probably be okay.

Now.... let;s talk about that "performax 940 inline sanitizer." That uses trichlor. For every 1 FC you add, you add almost another 1 CYA. Every puck will add 1.1 FC and 1 CYA to your pool. Keep adding trichlor, you'll need to keep raising FC which means more trichlor which means you'll need to keep raising FC which means more trichlor which means you'll need to keep raising FC which means more trichlor which means you'll reach the point that the pool goes green and you'll have to replace water if you ever want to get it clear again. Or you can stop using trichlor.

First, it is a TF-100 and it is not a Taylor test kit, but it does use Taylor reagents ;)
Wait a minute ... what wheel gauge? There is not one in the TF-100 ... so maybe you got the K-2006?

Start using PoolMath and then no need for the wheel.

All of that looks fine. The TA is a bit high, but just focus on keeping the pH in the 7s and the TA will come down.
Make sure the FC stays above the minimum for your CYA according to the FC/CYA Levels ... your FC is NOT a little high
And you need to stop using the tablets completely due to your CYA level already being a little high.
Yep your right k 2006 could have swore i ordered a t 100 wth have been on pool math for almost 3 week. No tabs in the feeder since opening so no worries

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.