Got my kit...first readings

Great plan... it should be low enuf when you are ready... you are only doing a mini slam right now anyways... party prep... after the party we can attack it if need be... you can probably do an oclt tonight too just to check if there could be an algae issue

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am a little surprised to have come home to an FC of 10. It was nearly 100 today and my pool water got to 95 according to Screen Logic. I anticipated a higher loss. I'm wondering if turning the SWG up from 30 to 60 was the driver in keeping it as high as it did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was the FC reading taken at least a half hour after your last addition AND turning the SWG off? Make sure you do that whenever you perform one.

I'm not sure that you have to do the OCLT tonight, but it can't hurt as long as you don't mind getting up early.

Ok, good job! :thumleft:

Wow, 95 degrees! Hot!

At night you can lower your PH to 7.2 again and run the waterfall and whatever water features you have all night to cool the water off. FYI, waterfalls and aeration will raise PH.

Ok. Here are readings as of 5:20 this morning:

FC 17.5
CC 1

OCLT indicates only a .5 loss so it would appear that there is not any algae or anything in the pool, correct? Looks like only the sun is eating my chlorine. Maybe I got lucky and caught it right in time.

Now that the FC is way up, should I reintroduce my SWG? Any idea on amount? Clearly the 30 percent the PB set up was not enough. Also, with the party being tomorrow, I assume the FC is safe for everybody?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.