Jul 6, 2021
Benton, LA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello,

Interested to know what others are using for just general tile cleaning. We finished our pool about a month ago and due to construction dust and masonry work the tiles just look a bit dull. They are glass tiles and could use a good shine. I’ve read that others are just using acid mixed with water, but are primarily dealing with calcium buildup. In this case, it’s the crud from the construction process. This is what I’ve been eyeballing as a solution:

Cleaner

Brush attachment

Hello,

Interested to know what others are using for just general tile cleaning. We finished our pool about a month ago and due to construction dust and masonry work the tiles just look a bit dull. They are glass tiles and could use a good shine. I’ve read that others are just using acid mixed with water, but are primarily dealing with calcium buildup. In this case, it’s the crud from the construction process. This is what I’ve been eyeballing as a solution:

Cleaner

Brush attachment
That set up is exactly what I use for my glass tile. Hasn't stopped calcium build up, but does clean the tile well from crud and dirt.

Reactions: jdolotina
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.