Getting started soon. Finishes/plaster?

SwimmingBevo

Gold Supporter
Jun 9, 2017
Austin, Texas
I had a wet edge finish in my last pool that was awesome. My new builder primarily uses PebbleTec. I really liked the smooth finish…I called their pebble rep today and obviously he couldn’t get off his product…but did support if we wanted a smoother finish. They’re launching one at the end of this month in only three colors.

Should I try and find a company that can handle a smooth plaster and has good color options (wet edge, polishscapes)? And connect them?

They currently have us down with quartzscapes…but I’ve heard a smoother finish, either wet edge or polishscapes shouldn’t change the price too much? Is this correct?

TYIA

Should I try and find a company that can handle a smooth plaster and has good color options (wet edge, polishscapes)? And connect them?
I have Wet Edge Primera and love the smooth finish.
You can go on Wet Edge website to see the authorized installers or just call Wet Edge and ask for those in your zip code.

I have not heard of polishscapes but there is another product I compared when I was doing research called Hydrazzo. I was tempted to go that way but liked the local rep for Wet Edge so opted for that.

Reactions: SwimmingBevo
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.