Generator to run pool pump?

I think that it's not mandatory to have a very powerful generator in this situation, am I right? I mean, sure, it all depends on the size of your pool, but an average generator feels ok for me. You can simply go and see a place like Ryobi 2300 Generator Review - A very portable generator and here you will definitely find a good generator that will provide your pool with all the power you need. Also, it’s an amazing purchase because the prices here are not so expensive and you can use this generator for other purposes. I am strongly recommending you this! Anyway, it all depends on you. I am their fair customer and I really know what I’m talking about.

Last edited:
It's been a while since this thread had activity - - BUT for us Texans who dealt with power outages in February and the multi-day freeze with pools off.....a generator might be a good option. Anyone who's used a generator in winter during a freeze with a power outage? How well did that work? Any tips/trickes/suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.